Bangor, MI – a small town (1,933) which first had a railroad depot in 1870. A brick station was begun in 1925 and completed in 1926.
Fall of 2002 – The City owns the depot and have renovation plans and use in hand. The benches in the waiting area are believed to be the original. The current Amtrak shelter will be removed when they reopen the former area. Trains 370/371 serve the town.